The PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
1. Communicating: Communication between home and school is regular, two-way, and meaningful.
2. Parenting: skills are promoted and supported
3. Student Learning: Parents play an integral role in assisting student learning.
4. Volunteering: Parents are welcome in the school and their support and assistance are sought.
5. School Decision Making and Advocacy: Parents are full partners in the decisions that affect children and families.
6. Collaborating with the Community: Community resources are used to strengthen schools, families and student learning.